A dishwasher box makes a great indoor playhouse!
When Nana was visiting over Christmas, she bought Bella a porcelain ladybug tea set. We put it in her closet for safe keeping. The box says ages 8 and up. Today, I was in her closet getting out some fall clothes to try on (hence the black turtleneck) and she pointed to it and so I got it out to show it to her. I showed her how to pour tea in the cups and the rest is history. I got a great video of it but I am having trouble with it. Instead of tea and cookies, she had tea and "Os" (Cheerios). Max watched from the background.

She is dying to put clothes on herself, especially pants/skirts/shorts. Note the barrettes (bows, if you ask Bella)....she finally has just enough hair for a couple of tiny barrettes.

Daddy's socks and one of Mommy's shoes
Puppy Wiggles...one of her bedtime friends...his little tail was sticking out and she walked up to the crib and cuddled with him through the crib rails.



2 comments:
Bella,
Love the new indoor house! I'll bet Jo Jo and Ma want to join you in there.
I Love that house!
Post a Comment